Dasample presents their first attempt to implement its works on RVM,(Residual Vector Modulation) in a VST plugin. RVM is a proprietary algorithm developed to calculate the deformations, the vibrations and the acoustic response of surfaces and materials .
Imagine a big orchestra playing in a giant box builded with thin metal sheets. As the panels are not very rigid, the box will vibrate according to the energy of music and produce an audible spectral deformation. RVM algorithm is able to simulate such deformations and vibrations and apply them to the original signal. GlaceVerb is the only VST reverberation plugin able to modelize liquid acoustic spaces like water. Unlike other reverbs with presets named Room, Cathedral, Stadium etc…
*NOTE* Current download link is kindly hosted by VST 4 Free. If the original developers site comes back online can someone let us know please. Thanks.
- Residual Vector Modulation (RVM)
- Reverberation time : up to 20s.
- Improved reflections algorithms
- Surface parameters
- Density control (from Flat to Extreme).
- Size, Bass, Dry and Wet
- Very easy to use
- All functions and controls
- 64 hi-quality presets.
- VST 2.4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7/Vista
- Native 64-bit and 32-bit on Windows
- 500MB of free hard drive space