E-Phonic’s Retro Delay is a flexible all round delay effect in VST format.
It has the character and sound of a vintage delay unit but features many modern options. Besides delays, it can produce a wide range of modulation, chorus, flanger and phaser effects.
- Independent left and right channel delay lines
- BPM synced or manual times (up to 6 seconds)
- Forwards or backwards delays
- Ping-pong delays
- ‘1 feedback pass’, there will always be 1 feedback
- Optional negative feedback for phaser/flanger effects
- Optional short delay times for phaser/flanger effects
- Integrated automatic limiter
- 2 BPM synced LFO’s 1 modulates filter cutoff, the other the delay time (only available for forwards delay)
- 4 LFO modes, sine, triangle, ramp, envelope follower
- LFO, left/right channel inverse options
- 24dB/oct resonant filter placed in the feedback path
- Switchable lowpass, bandpass, highpass, lowshelf and highshelf mode.
- Pitchbend wheel, for smooth delay time changes