Blue Cat’s Flanger
Despite its simple user interface, Blue Cat's Flanger is very versatile: harsh and metallic or smooth and soft filtering effects, it can do them all, for free!
Very famous during the 70’s and 80’s, the Flanger effect can be used on almost any audio track: on drums, voices synths or guitars, from a subtle effect to a deep alien-like voice effect, enjoy it!
Despite its simple user interface, Blue Cat’s Flanger is very versatile: harsh and metallic or smooth and soft filtering effects, it can do them all, for free!
The stereo version also lets you smoothly transform it into a stereo flanging effect with a single knob. Push the “Spread” slider and hear the difference: the effect is turning around your head, and the sound takes another dimension, spread into the stereo field.
- Vintage flanger effect.
- Stereo spread control.
- Sine or triangle LFO shapes.
- In or out of phase feedforward and feedback paths.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- Any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.