Burier – Free Saturation Plugin
Burier is one bad*ss saturation and filter plugin for Windows & Mac users...
Burier is one bad*ss saturation and filter plugin designed to “bury” a wide array of instruments, busses, and FX. It’s equipped with a seriously savage saturation stage followed by a pair of resonant low- and high-cut filters for optimal tonal shaping. Burier also includes output attenuation and wet/dry mix controls.
The filters have a 12 dB per octave slope and are IIR (Infinite Impulse Responses) featuring a TPT (topology-preserving transform) structure. Their behavior is based on the analog SVF (state-variable filter) circuit, which is a second-order RC active filter.
Burier runs the gamut from safe, light overdrive that would make your mother proud; to hard, punchy, soul-crushing saturation that might get you evicted. Slap it on drums, bass, synths, guitars, vocals, and more!
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- 4 GB RAM and 4 GB free disk space
- macOS 10.11 or later (Intel only, M1 not natively supported yet)
- Apple M1 (ARM-based) processors are not tested yet
- Windows 7 (64-bit only) or Windows 10
- 64-bit operating system
- Intel i3 or later
- AMD Quad-Core (Windows)
- VST3 (Steinberg Virtual Studio Technology 3)
- AU (macOS Audio Unit)
- AAX (Avid Audio Extension)
- compatible with all major DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) that support the formats mentioned above
- supports mono and stereo signals
- Plugindoctor not tested or supported
- VST3 not compatible with Blue Cat Patchwork (use AU instead)