DReverb - a free VST plugin for creating high-quality algorithmic reverbs...
DReverb – a free VST plugin for creating high-quality algorithmic reverbs.
A feature of this plugin, like other reverbs from Stone Voices, is a wide range of reverb times (up to 100 seconds), as well as low CPU consumption. The design of the plug-in is made using vector graphics, which allows you to get high-quality images on monitors with different resolutions.
- High-quality reverb algorithm.
- Low CPU usage.
- 64 bit sound processing (double precision).
- Wide range of decay time 0.1..100 s.
- Meters and controls of input/output levels.
- 32 factory presets.
- Resizable GUI.
- Functions for working with presets and banks.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11. (64-bit).
- macOS 10.11 and newer.
- DAW with support for VST plugins.