Retro Cazio is a rompler based on an old toy keyboard from the 80s...
Retro Cazio is a rompler based on an old toy keyboard from the 80s. All the sounds of the MT-100 have been sampled using high-end recording equipment. Released in 1983, the MT-100 uses the NEC D931 chip to generate its digital sound.
- 20 retro toy keyboard sounds
- 1 drum kit
- Highpass/lowpass filter
- Amplitude range controls
- 3 voice modes: polyphonic, legato, and mono
- Windows 8.1/10/11 or macOS El Capitan and up
- 212 MB of HD space
- 2GHz Quad-core CPU or better with 4 GB of RAM or more
- 64-bit VSTi/VST3/AUi Host