Supafly DSP Lost Tapes
LoFi effect allowing you to obtain a vintage old-school sound...
LoFi effect allowing you to obtain a vintage old-school sound. The free Lost-Tapes effect plugin is based on tape emulation, but does not model any specific hardware model.
Lost-tapes modifies your sound with state-of-the-art algorithms, it can be used mainly on instruments like guitar, vocals or keyboards and also on stem tracks like drum-kits or stacked chord tracks.
- Tape-type buttons affects mainly the frequency bandwith.
- Artifact add glitch and increase distorsion.
- Depth increase the tape effect.
- Rate increase flutter frequency
- Crunch button add more harmonic distorsion.
- Mix effect allow you to mix dry sound and effected sound to obtain a kind of Chorus.
- Noise slider allow you to increase noise volume.
- Stereo mode add unique wide stereo (especialy effective on synth lead or electric keyboard).
- Resizable Gui
- Strong anti-aliasing algorithm
- Low cpu consumption
- Built-in preset
- Operatings systems : Windows 7/8/10/11 – Linux 64bit – MacOs (Intel only)
- Plugin format : VST3 – AudioUnit
- Audio host buffer size : [64, 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048]
- Sampling frequency : [44.1KHz ; 192KHz]