Tal Dub III – Free Delay Plugin
TAL-DUB-III is an easy to use delay plugin with some special features for PC and MAC users...
TAL-DUB-III is an easy to use delay plugin with some special features for PC and MAC users. It’s no tape delay emulation and has its own sound. It has an alias free saturation stage, a non-linear 6dB low pass and a 3dB high pass filter that are included in the feedback path of the device. An input drive knob allows to adjust the saturation level. Pop-up menues show the current values of volume, delay-time and feedback knobs. A tab button allowing to adjust the delay time for live sessions.
- Delay time up to 4 seconds.
- Non linear 6dB Low-Pass filter.
- 3dB High Pass filter.
- Alias free stauration, adjustable with the input drive knob.
- Delay x2 for each channel.
- Synced delay times (1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 2/1 and trippled and dotted notes).
- Pop-ups show the actual values dB (input drive, dry, wet), ms(delay), 0..2 (feedback)
- Led-meter shows the saturation level.
- Tab button for delay time.
- Midi Learn for all knobs.
- The feedback knob is especially optimized for doing infinite delays.
- Windows Plug-In – VST 32bit/64bit installer
- OSX Plug-In – Audio Unit (32bit), VST (32bit/) installer