An original JUNO 60 is used as reference for the oscillators and filters...
The U-NO-60 vst plugin is a polyphonic virtual analogue synth with a unique filter sound. An original JUNO 60 is used as reference for the oscillators and filters.
Like the original, the plugin is capable of self-resonance and thus could be used to some degree as a tone generator.
The filter section also features controls for envelope amount and polarity, LFO modulation and keyboard tracking. In addition, a non-resonant highpass filter is provided to thin out lower frequencies.
- The U-NO-60, notwithstanding, few parameters, can make a wide range of different and exciting sounds.
- Polyphonic (6 voices)
- Bandlimited oscillators
- One syncable LFO with five different waveforms
- 24 dB lowpass filter with self oscillation, non-resonant high-pass filter
- Fast ADSR envelopes
- Smooth cutoff changes (also with midi controllers)
- Velocity sensitive filter envelope
- Midi learn for all potis
- Supports all sample rates
- 20 Presets.
- Windows Plug-In – VST 32bit/64bit installer
- OSX Plug-In – Audio Unit (32bit), VST (32bit/) installer
Note: Pop up windows must be allowed in your browser for the download link to be triggered.