Blue Cat Chorus
The Chorus effect was originally designed to simulate several voices, just as if several persons were playing together the same notes...
The Chorus effect was originally designed to simulate several voices, just as if several persons were playing together the same notes, but with a variable delay between them. This is one of the typical effects that you can get with Blue Cat’s Chorus.
This plug-in also enables you to drastically change the original sound and create deep pitch modulation or crazy bubbling effects. With the additional Spread control on the stereo version, the famous stereo widening and head spinning chorus effects are a few click away.
- Single voice vintage chorus effect.
- Stereo spread control.
- Sine or triangle LFO shapes.
- In or out of phase mix control.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
- Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage).
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
- Full featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
- Any sample rate supported.
- Mac AAX
- Mac AU
- Mac VST
- Mac VST3
- Win AAX
- Win VST
- Win VST3
- Win x64 AAX
- Win x64 VST
- Win x64 VST3