Dolby Atmos Composer Essential
The next generation of tools for Dolby Atmos productions...
The next generation of tools for Dolby Atmos productions.
Produce Dolby Atmos content on any DAW now! Approved by Dolby Labs, the Dolby Atmos Composer Essential annihilates all the unnecessary burden of manual setup for your Atmos workflow as well as the need to use a DAW capable of immersive audio production.
The Dolby Atmos Composer Essential comes with a versatile panning plugin called Dolby Atmos Beam Essential. Easily automate complex movements and circumvent your DAW’s limitations.
Fully integrating with world class 3D reverb.
From version 1.5 onwards our renowned 3D reverb Spacelab directly connects to the Dolby Atmos Composer bringing world class immersive reverberation to your Dolby Atmos mix with just one simple click. No complex routing or anything. And that on your favourite DAW.
Advanced mixing workflows.
With the Dolby Atmos Composer workflow you can bring all the features of your DAW, your favourite plugins, be it effects or instruments, into your Dolby Atmos mix. You can record new tracks while already mixing for Dolby Atmos, something which is impossible when using certain standard Dolby Atmos workflows especially on Pro Tools.
Publish on all major platforms.
Export your work as ADM/BWF for direct distribution to platforms such as Apple Music, Amazon Music, Tidal and Netflix.
The Dolby Atmos Composer Essential comes with the essential features for Dolby Atmos productions and is ideal for music productions.
- Produce Dolby Atmos content on any DAW, even if the DAW is not capable of multichannel audio
- Monitor on multichannel speakers from any DAW directly from the Dolby Atmos Composer plugin
- Up to 9.1.6 for monitoring
- Use personalized HRTF for binaural monitoring
- Easy setup without the need of manual routing configuration, no external app required
- Connects to Dolby Atmos Beam Essential and Spacelab (from version 1.5 onwards)
Dolby Atmos Beam Essential – panning plugin
- Position your inputs as objects around the listener easily
- Record movement with mouse as automation
- Convenient mapping of parameters to all major Pro Tools control surfaces
- Panning to composite speaker layout or as dynamic objects
- Quickly set objects to predefined speaker positions
Spacelab connection (V 1.5 onwards)
- Direct connection of our world class 3D reverb to the Dolby Atmos Composer circumventing DAW limitations
- Spacelab sources as dynamic objects in Atmos
- Arbitrary speaker layouts as composite in Dolby Atmos
- Export Dolby Atmos ADM/BWF for distributing to all major platforms
- Simultaneous export of renderer output
- Import ADM/BWF files for playback, corrections and re-export