Full Bucket Vocoder FBVC
The Full Bucket Vocoder FBVC is for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3/CLAP) and Apple macOS.
The Full Bucket Vocoder FBVC is a software plug-in for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3/CLAP) and Apple macOS (VST2/VST3/AU/CLAP) simulating the classic KORG VC-10 Vocoder from 1978. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
The main features are:
- 20 band full stereo vocoder
- 64 voice polyphonic built-in Tone Generator section
- Accent Bending and Vibrato effects
- Optional WAV file playback
- Fully tweakable Analysis/Synthesis section
- Tweakable Ensemble effect
- Supports MTS-ESP by ODDSound dynamic micro-tuning
- Resizable user interface (not “N” version!)
- All parameters can be controlled by MIDI controllers
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)