Layers – Orchestral VST Instrument
Layers is a free orchestral VST instrument, and an easy way to add orchestral sounds to your compositions and productions.
Layers is a free orchestral VST instrument, and an easy way to add orchestral sounds to your compositions and productions. Draw from the finest recordings of strings, woodwinds, and brass. Generate full chords with one-touch simplicity. And seamlessly blend layers of tonal colors and dynamics with your MIDI controller.
Layers puts pristine orchestral sound right at your fingertips—for free.
Layers offers an essential tool for enhancing your music – no matter what you’re creating. Use Layers to spark ideas for your next soundtrack and produce sketches fast.
Sprinkle orchestral flavors into your latest pop songs. Or inject cinematic, orchestral textures into your electronic tracks.
- Free orchestral VST instrument
- Full orchestral patch plus individual string, woodwind, and brass sections—each with several articulations
- Simple one-touch access to major, minor, and suspended chords with multiple inversions—plus single bass notes
- Multiple, mixable mic positions and configurations
- Unique layering capability that lets you seamlessly blend instrument sections and shift dynamics using your MIDI controller
- Works with Orchestral Tools’ SINE Player
- 17GB of samples (10GB SINEarc compressed)
- 24Bit / 48KHz Patches
System Requirements SINE:
- Mac OS 10.13, i5, 4GB RAM (16GB+ recommended)
- Windows 10, Intel Core i5 or similar (Windows 7 is not officially supported)